Welcome to At Lane and High
Hi and welcome to At Lane and High! My name is Wendy, I live in Ohio with my husband, younger daughter, and an adorable dog named Lilly! I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent who loves everything that has to do with the house and home. I started At Lane and High to share my love of home decor/DIY and to inspire you to create a home you want to live in!
You will find DIY projects to update your home, tips on decorating for seasons and holidays as well as tips on staging your home to get it sold quickly and for more money. I also provide lots of knowledge on paint colors, which is one of my most popular topics and lots of people have trouble with.
This is the third home we have owned and I love it the most, but it still needs work. It was built in 1985 and has been partially updated. One of the best things about our home is the forrest in the backyard. It’s so gorgeous after a fresh snow.
I am in the process of becoming an empty nester, my oldest just moved out and my youngest is in college. We have a shelter dog named Lilly who is my right-hand helper (or should I say, cuddle buddy). You might see her photobomb sometimes in the pictures I take. But she usually doesn’t like to get her picture taken, LOL.
If you would like to get in touch with me please send me an email at [email protected]
Things I Love
- I am an Ohio State alum and I love the Buckeyes!!!!
- I am from New Jersey and have been known to let the accent fly, usually when I get upset. lol
- Guilty pleasure…..romance novels!!! haha
- I love cozying up on a winter night by a roaring fire.
- I would rather stay in with my family than go out to dinner.
- I love to bake but don’t do it much because usually, I am the only one who eats it!
- Hilton Head is my happy place!
- I love the beach, never been to a more relaxing place.
- Flower arranging has become one of my favorite things to do!
- I have an addiction to home decor shopping! LOL, who doesn’t!
How to get in touch with me.
I would love to hear from you, whether you want to collaborate or just talk about home decor! You can reach me anytime at [email protected]
Where to begin
Hang out with me on Instagram. This is where I share all my ideas and projects in the process. You can also catch everything day to day in my stories!
If you are interested in the $100 Room Challenge, check out my Farmhouse Laundry Room and the Wood wall I created for my kid’s hang-out space. Recently we renovated our wine cellar for less than $100 and I love how much more functional it is.
For some awesome DIY projects, you don’t want to miss our Board and Batten series. We added box molding to our stairwell and board and batten in the dining room. Check out the full line-up of DIY projects here.