Hi and welcome to at Lane and High! My name is Wendy, I live in Ohio with my husband, two teenage daughters and adorable dog Lilly! If you would like to learn a little bit more about me then you have come to the right place. 😉
I am one of those people who didn’t figure out what they wanted to be when they grew up until I was probably 33 years old. At that point I had pre-teen kids and had been a stay home Mom, there was no going back and starting over on my career. So I plugged on and read the books, magazines and watched the TV shows. My Mom and I are always going shopping for home decor, honestly I think I like it more than clothes shopping! My husband and I are always doing crazy projects around the house so when I thought about starting this blog it just made sense.
On this site you will see all things home decor, DIY, staging to sell and anything else that makes life easier at home. My goal is to make my home the most functional and beautiful place it can be to make my life easier and more enjoyable. I hope you can get some inspiration to do the same with yours. Thanks for stopping by!
10 things to know about Wendy:
- I bleed scarlet and gray! #gobuckeyes!
- I grew up in North Jersey.
- My heart is at the beach at all times.
- I cry at sad commercials, total sap here.
- I can’t stand it when my house is a mess. I literally can’t relax!
- I dreamed of blogging for years and am so excited I am finally doing it! I am happy to be able to do this and can’t wait to see where this journey takes me.
- I am addicted to Pinterest…..no seriously, totally addicted.
- I am not a good cook, I can follow a recipe but I love to bake!
- I love my dog so very much. When her time is up it’s not going to be pretty….
- My family’s favorite place to go on vacation is Hilton Head Island, SC.
This blog is a personal blog written for entertainment and informational purposes only. All information provided on this blog should be considered as opinion and Wendy Duffy, author of At Lane and High, is not liable for the outcome of tutorials and DIY’s. While atlaneandhigh.com may accept compensation and/or product for sponsored posts, review, and advertising, all opinions are that of Wendy Duffy. All the information given is accurate and true to the best of our knowledge, but there may be omissions, errors or mistakes. No professional advise (medical, legal or any other) will be given by At Lane and High. All images and content belong to At Lane and High, unless otherwise noted. Permission must be granted for use of any photos which appear on AtLaneandHigh.com, by Wendy Duffy. Wendy Duffy of At Lane and High reserves the right at any time to change how the blog is managed or the focus of the content.