Hi and welcome to at Lane and High! My name is Wendy, I live in Ohio with my husband, younger daughter and an adorable dog named Lilly! I am a Licensed Real Estate Agent who loves everything that has to do with house and home. I started At Lane and High to share my love of home decor, DIY and home staging!
My goal is to inspire you to create a home that you will love and can’t wait to get home to! You will find DIY projects to update you home, tips on decorating for seasons and holidays as well as tips on staging your home to get it sold quickly and for more money.
This is the third home we have owned and I love it the most, but it still needs work. It was built in 1985 and has been partially updated. One of the best things about our home is the forrest in the backyard. It’s so gorgeous after a fresh snow.
I am in the process of becoming an empty nester, my oldest just moved out and my youngest is in college. We have a shelter dog named Lilly who is my right had helper (or should I say cuddle buddy). You might see her photo bomb sometimes the pictures I take. But she usually doesn’t like to get her picture taken, LOL.
Things I Love
- I am an Ohio State alum and I love the Buckeyes!!!!
- I am from New Jersey and have been known to let the accent fly, usually when I get upset. lol
- Guilty pleasure…..romance novels!!! haha
- I love cozying up on a winter night by a roaring fire.
- I would rather stay in with my family than go out to dinner.
- I love to bake but don’t do it much because usually, I am the only one who eats it!
- Hilton Head is my happy place!
- I love the beach, never been to a more relaxing place.
- Flower arranging has become one of my favorite things to do!
- I have an addiction to home decor shopping! LOL, who doesn’t!
Some of my favs
Where to begin
Hang out with me on Instagram. This is where I share all my ideas and projects in process. You can also catch everything day to day in my stories!