Today I am sharing some amazing DIY Backsplash Ideas that are inexpensive but still add a lot of wow to your space.
Installing a tile backsplash can not only be expensive but it’s a higher level of DIY than many people feel comfortable with. Hiring that type of project out can also add to the cost.
So today I would like to share some amazing backsplashes that were made without spending a lot of money but still provide a lot of style.
*This post contains affiliate links. For more details see my full disclosure.
Sherwin Williams Urbane Bronze Stats
To understand a color you need to know what makes it that color. Here are the vitals on Urbane Bronze:
- Hex Value: #54504A
- Red: 84
- Green: 80
- Blue: 74
- Color Collections: Color ID (Minimalist), Colormix Forecast 2021 (Sanctuary), Colormix Forecast 2022 (Method), Rejuvenation (Fall/Winter), Colormix Forecast 2023 (Biome), Gallery Series, Top Interior Colors, Top Exterior Colors
- Color Family(s): Neutral
Here is what Sherwin Williams has to say about Urbane Bronze:
Rooted in nature, this brownish gray evokes a down-to-earth tranquility and a subtle sophistication that is hard to beat.Sherwin Williams
DIY Backsplash Ideas
I hope you love all these amazing backsplashes as much as I do. You don’t need to spend a ton of money to create a beautiful kitchen!
Related DIY Projects:
- DIY Picture Frame Molding on the Walls
- Make Your Backyard Awesome with these Easy DIY Backyard Projects
- DIY Herringbone Headboard (and New Bedding)
- DIY Blanket Ladder for under $30
- DIY Built-Ins Using Big Box Store Cabinets
As a licensed Real Estate Agent and an avid home decorator, I strive to give my clients the very best I can when it comes to staging, selling, and decorating their homes. I have lots of experience with paint color choices and love to DIY my home so I can have everything just the way I want it. I share my ideas and projects with the world in the hopes that I can help others have their homes just the way they want as well.